Contrary to popular belief, the Sandstone Villa house in Adessa is upgradeable much like other houses in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. Players who’ve completed a majority of the quests or poured numerous hours into Reckoning are no doubt already aware of the process. However, since the upgrade process involves completing a quest, players may not be fully aware of the upgrade option.
How To Upgrade Sandstone Villa
First things first. If you haven’t yet made your way to Adessa, do so now to make Sandstone Villa available. Initially, it’s more of a free rental than a house, nevertheless it does contain a stash right from the start. To take ownership, you’ll need to complete a quest titled, “New in Town”. View our House Quests article for how to obtain other Reckoning houses.
New in Town Quest
- Start “New in Town” quest by speaking with Bruten at Sandstone Villa.
- Follow the quest-line by speaking with Templar Jorielle located in Domus Politica.
- Upon completion of the quest, you are awarded the title deed to Sandstone Villa. You may then proceed to upgrade the house.
Sandstone Villa (Upgrades)
- Speak with Suner Pome, located in Grand Bursar’s about upgrades. He’s also the banker from which you can take out loans and invest gold.
- Upgrade twice to get both Alchemy Workbench and Blacksmithing Forge.
This house is a bit buggy. You’ll notice that there are still henchmen inside the house when you arrive after the upgrades. PC users have reported crashes after the upgrade which are fixed by disabling the widescreen fixer.
If you enjoyed or found this article useful, please show us some support by liking us on Facebook or by sharing us on your favorite social website. Thanks!