- Speak with Serana after completion of Touching The Sky.
- Confront Lord Harkon at Castle Volkihar in the Cathedral.
- Slay Lord Harkon.
- Complete Kindred Judgment and main storyline of Dawnguard DLC.
- Players can defeat Lord Harkon by both conventional means or with use of Auriel’s Bow.
- Auriel’s Bow can be used to dispel the regenerative shield around Lord Harkon and force him to fight without regenerating. Tip: Be sure to use the Sunhallowed Elven arrows obtained from Knight Paladin Gelebor.
- Before battle, players have a choice whether to give Auriel’s Bow to Lord Harkon or keep it. The decision has no bearing on the outcome of the battle or quest, except that if given to Harkon, then it will not be available during battle and thus unable to dispel the regenerative shield.
- 40G Achievement rewarded for completion (Xbox 360).
If you enjoyed or found this article useful, please show us some support by liking us on Facebook or by sharing us on your favorite social website. Thanks!
Like this post