The Rathir house quest-line is quite long so be prepared to put some time into it. There are several quests involved which this article will guide you through. Note: For other house quest-lines, check out our KoA: Reckoning – House Quests post.
Trial by Fire
Speak with Docent Augra Tenet in Ysa to start the Trial by Fire quest. You will receive a key which unlocks Delving Hall in Ysa.
- Speak with Savant Aethan Engar at Delving Hall in Ysa.
- Complete the trials.
- Speak with Savant Aethan Engar to start The Ruin of Aodh quest.
The Ruin of Aodh
- Kill Nuala Ignas at Aodh and retrieve the Sun Stone.
- Return to Savant Aethan Engar with the Sun Stone to start The Unquiet Bride quest.
The Unquiet Bride
- Meet with Jubal Caledus in the Plains of Erathell (it will be marked on your map).
- Travel to Mel Aglir.
- Speak with Patrick Morkan located at The Raven.
- Find Lerkara Fel’s Journal located in a footlocker on the upper level at The Raven.
- Read the journal to determine your next destination. Note: You MUST read the journal in order for the location to be revealed.
- Travel to Tulan.
- Find and receive information from Lerkara Fel.
- Kill Patrick Morkan.
- Meet Lerkara Fel at The Raven in Mel Aglir.
- Travel to Rathir.
- Meet with Savant Aethan Engar in the Upper City at Scholia Arcana inside the Main Hall to start Shardfall quest.
- Travel to Emaire and speak with Anker Edmure.
- Hunt and kill Paragon Barghest, retrieve the heart and return it to Edmure. Note: The Paragon Barghest is located just west of Mull Rane which is in the far north of the Plains of Erathell.
- Travel to Shardfall Caves.
- Defeat Cadoc Reen and retrieve the Frost Stone.
- Travel to Scholia Arcana in Rathir and speak with Eran Metheen to start Lightning in a Bottle quest.
Lightning in a Bottle
- Travel to Skycrown and meet with Savant Aethan Engar.
- Find Savant Aethan Engar’s body. Note: It will move once.
- Kill Savant Aethan Engar and retrieve the Storm Stone and Sun Stone.
- Return to Scholia Arcana in Rathir and speak with Eran Methneen.
A Crowded Mind
- Find Archsage Caledus in Archsage Quarters. Check map for location.
- When you find Archsage Caledus, you must place your palm on the glyph to be transported to the Dreamworld.
- Defeat all enemies in the Dreamworld and return to Archsage Caledus.
When you return to Archsage Caledus you will be given a reward, but you must choose the reward. He offers a choice of Fearlessness or Discipline. The reward is a new Twist of Fate Card and they are essentially polar opposites of one another.
- +5% Elemental Damage
- +1 to Sorcery Abilities
- +5% Elemental Resistance
- +1 to Sorcery Abilities
- Meet Archsage Jubal Caledus at the Scholia Arcana Chapterhouse Grounds to begin the Revelation quest.
- Place the Frost, Storm and Sun stones in the statues. The statues are located the the right, left and behind Archsage Caledus’ position.
- Kill Ciara Sydanus.
That completes the Rathis house quest-line. Upon Ciara Sydanus’ demise you will be approached by Savant Eran Methneen and rewarded the Archsage’s Ring, Key to the Quarters and the title of Archsage. The ring has +15% resistance to Fire, Ice and Lightning along with +30 mana and -10% mana cost.
More Information: For related KoA: Reckoning Tips and Articles, view our KoA: Reckoning Page.
If you enjoyed or found this article useful, please show us some support by liking us on Facebook or by sharing us on your favorite social website. Thanks!