Travelers are very much like a Thieves Guild. They’re roguish and like any faction, you’ll need to prove yourself through some initiation tasks.
How To Join The Travelers
Move towards the The Sidhe and guide your character towards the western forest edge. Along the way you’ll encounter a man by the name of Grim Onwig who, after a short conversation, points you towards Star Camp with directions to speak with Crilgarin.
The Guided Hands Quest
- Speak with Crilgarin.
- Go to Hierophant Shrine and pray. You will be given 3 tasks to perform. View your map to see the locations.
Steal Ealfwig Grilricas’ Medallion
- Go to
Didenhil InnThree Lamps Inn in Didenhil. There are two ways to complete this part of the quest.
- At night: Enter stealth mode and sneak up to Ealfwig while he’s sleeping and pickpocket the medallion from him.
- During the day: Talk to him, then wait for him to turn around or somehow get behind him. Enter stealth mode and wait for him to lose sight of you (when the eyes fade away). Pickpocket the medallion.
Claim (steal) the pall of the dead St. Eadric’s
- You’ll need to loot St. Eadric’s Tomb which is a large sarcophagus in the back of the Chapel.
- Enter stealth mode and wait for the NPCs to lose sight of you.
- Loot the sarcophagus.
Steal Draug’s Toothpicks from Gunnar Frode
- Head to Vorm Lodge.
- Enter stealth mode and pickpocket Gunnar Frode. Steal Gunnar Frode’s Key.
- Head upstairs in Vorm Lodge and loot Gunnar Frode’s map from Gunnar’s Footlocker.
- The map will direct you to a Pile of Rocks, take Draug’s Toothpicks from the Pile of Rocks.
When you’ve completed all three tasks, return to Crilgarin with the items. Good luck!
More Information: For related KoA: Reckoning Tips and Articles, view our KoA: Reckoning Page.
If you enjoyed or found this article useful, please show us some support by liking us on Facebook or by sharing us on your favorite social website. Thanks!