In Solstheim, Neloth becomes one of the most interacted with NPCs when it comes to obtaining valuable information in the Dragonborn DLC. There are more than one Lost Knowledge quest which ultimately lead to the discovery of new Black Books. This time around we look at black book, The Sallow Regent.
For other black books, review the Complete Black Book Locations List.
- Speak with Neloth after completing several of his tasks. Note: After 3 tasks, Lost Knowledge which leads to The Sallow Regent was assigned.Tip: It isn’t necessary to speak with Neloth before starting this quest. You could come across it via a Madman near the northern shores of Solstheim or simply wander into White Ridge Barrow.
- Travel to White Ridge Barrow which is located southwest of Saering’s Watch.
- Move through White Ridge Barrow to White Ridge Sanctum.
- Follow the short path to a large chamber.
- There are 3 paths, east, west and south. " href="https://geekitdown.com/creating-spiders-with-imbuing-chamber-machine-skyrim/" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Creating Spiders With Imbuing Chamber Machine [Skyrim].
- Following the southern path leads to Dukaan.
- Defeat Dukaan and receive Dukaan’s mask. [notice type=”blue”]]Dukaan’s Mask: Increases frost resistance by 50% and frost spell damage by 25%.
- Move to shout wall to receive Word of Power, Unleash, Cyclone.
- On the north side of the room is black book, The Sallow Regent.
Black Book The Sallow Regent
- Read The Sallow Regent to be transported to Apocrypha.
- Follow the uncomplicated path forward to the black book, The Sallow Regent. Tip: The path is mostly encased in darkness which is poisonous to those walking through it. You can stave off the poison by using the candlelight spell.
- See book rewards below.
- Exit to Solstheim.
- Retrace your steps through the eastern path of the chamber and use the ladder to exit to Solstheim. Note: A key is required, but if you defeated all enemies and explored all areas, then you should already have 2 keys for that door.
- Seeker of Shadows: Stealth skills are all 10% more effective.
- Seeker of Sorcery: All spells cost 10% less magicka.
- Seeker of Might: Combat skills are all 10% more effective.
If you enjoyed or found this article useful, please show us some support by liking us on Facebook or by sharing us on your favorite social website. Thanks!
Like this post